In order that your web page works properly, to do further development of the page, to increase your experience of browsing, this page has to store small amount of information on your computer (Cookies). Over 90 % of all web pages use this practice but according to the regulations of European union from 26th May 2011 we are obliged, before saving Cookie, ask for your permittion. By the use of web page you agree on Cookie use. By blocking the cookie you can still browse page, but some its possibilities will not be available to you.
What is cookie?
Cookie is information stored on your computer by the web page you visit. Cookies usually store your settings, settings for web page, such as preffered language or address. Later, when you open again the same web page internet browser sends back cookies that belong to that page. This enables the page to show information adjusted to your needs.
Cookies can store wide range of information including personal information (such as your name or e-mail address). Still, this information can be stored only if you allow that- web pages can not get access to information that you haven’t given to them and can not have access to different files on your computer. Defaulted storage activities and sending of cookies are not visible to you. Still, you can change your internet browser settings that you are able to choose if you want to approve the claims for storing cookies or refuse, delete stored cookies automatically when closing internet browser or similar.
How to disable cookies?
By exclusion of cookies you decide whether you will allow storing of cookies on your computer. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in your web browser. For information on cookie settings, choose web browser you use. • Chrome
• Internet Explorer 9
• Internet Explorer 7 and 8
. If you disable cookies, you will be able to use some functions on web pages.
What are session cookies?
Session cookies are removed from computer when closing internet browser. By their help web places store session datas, like paragraphs in shopping basket.
What are persistent cookies?
Persistent or stored cookies stay on computer after closing of programs of internet browser. By their help web-places store datas, like name for registration or password, so you don’t have to register every time you visit specific place. Persistent cookies will stay on your computer for days, months, even years.
What are cookies from the first party?
Cookies from the first party come from the web-place you watch, and they can be persistent or session. By the help of these cookies web-places can store datas which will be used again when visiting next web-place.
What are cookies from third party?
Cookies from third party come with commercials from other web-places (such as pop commercials or others) which are on web-place you watch. By the help of these cookies, web-place can follow internet use for commercial purpose.
Yes, with primary aim to enable better user’s experience of our web page.
What kind of cookies are used on www.croatiaDMC.ru and why?
Does web page have third party cookies?
- Session cookies - are session cookies which point (and are automatically deleted) when you close internet browser. We use session cookies to enable access to content and enable better user’s experience.
- Persistent cookies - they usually have expiring date far in the future and it will stay like that in your browser, until expiring, or until you delete them manually. We use persistent cookies to understand better the habits of users, so that we can improve web page according to your habits. This information is anonymous –we don’t see individual datas about user.
There are few outside services which store user’s limited cookies. These cookies are not set up by web page, but some are used for normal functions of certain possibilities that helps the users to access the content. Currently we enable:
Additional information about excluding the cookies
- Social networks - sharing the articles on social networks (Facebook) sets the cookies to the user.
- Statistics of web side traffic - www.croatiaDMC.ru uses statistics of web side traffic, and that is Google Analytics. If you want to disable that certain service stores cookies, you can forbid it on next link: Google Analytics - https://tools.google.com/ dlpage/gaoptout
- Advertising - www.croatiaDMC.ru can consist fix banners which are at the same time connections on external pages that can set up cookies for the user (third party cookies)
Currently there are few web pages for excluding of stored cookies for different services. You can get further information on next links: